- Saving can exceed 50% of the original amount of the air used by the bottle blowing process.
- Significant financial savings from the reduction in electricity consumtion by the compressor.
- The possibility of closing down compressors, with resulting savings in maintenance costs.
- A quick return on investment
- With ARS the bottles can continue to be produced at the same rate without a drop in
production or quality.
- ARS can be installed quickly, with no major modifications
to the machine.
- ARS can be disconnected without affecting the operation of the machine.
- ARS is mechanically and electrically independent of the blower unit.
ARS can be installed on any old or new generation stretch blow‐moulding machines.
Such as: SIDEL, SIPA, KRONES, SIG, SMI, NISSEI.